This year’s edition of the Global Garden Report, Husqvarna’s annual gardening trend analysis, shows that the link between relaxation and time spent outdoors is stronger than ever. In short; by staying in close touch with nature we increase our sense of well-being. A fact that ties directly to the UK Noise Abatement Society’s newly instituted award: the Quiet Mark. As our gardens become more associated with stillness and harmony we now strive to make the work effort they need as silent as possible.
”This is a great initiative and we are delighted to receive the Quiet Mark as its very existence shows that Husqvarna Automower® is the way of the future. Its quiet operation let’s users sit back, relax and truly enjoy their garden – free from both the task of mowing and the noise that often comes with it,” says Torsten Bollweg, Vice President Brands & Marketing at Husqvarna Group.
The first Husqvarna Automower® model was launched 15 years ago and with the broad range available today, including five different models, it’s now possible for anyone to get a helping robotic hand in the garden. Regardless of lawn-size. Gently and quietly roaming its assigned area the automatic mower is constantly at work, chopping grass into fine pieces that fertilize the ground. Thus simultaneously adding a healthy green look to your well-trimmed lawn.
This is Husqvarna Automower®
• The original robotic mower, and one of the first products to receive the Quiet Mark in the “Garden Tool & Lawnmowers” category.
• Five different models: Covering everything from 500 to 6000 sqm.
• Quiet, and extremely easy to use, Husqvarna Automower® is designed to give owners the perfect lawn – by doing nothing.
This is the Quiet Mark
• An international mark of approval award by the UK Noise Abatement Society, divided into 25 categories.
• Encouraging worldwide companies in the development of noise reduction within the design of everyday machines and appliances.
• A charity led initiative working together with industry to transform our living and working environments to become healthier and less stressed.