Husqvarna Powerful robust saws
Hard-wearing saws for efficient forestry work.
High-powered, exceedingly well built professional chainsaws – for a long period of efficient operation in demanding conditions.
All the chainsaws are designed to maximise uptime through features like efficient air purification and quick, easy maintenance.
- Air Injection
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
Optimally designed saw bodies, and vibration-dampened, angled handles are some of the features that make operation convenient and ergonomic, even during long shifts.
- Improved handle design
- The rear handle is asymmetrically designed with comfort inserts for a more stable and less tiring grip.
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
The saw design, with meticulously designed and tested components, ensures a long period of efficient work.
- Three-piece crankshaft
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Magnesium crankcase
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
Our latest development of the engine technology is the X-Torq® engine. X-Torq® reduces fuel consumption up to 20% and emissions up to 60%.
- Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.