Husqvarna 5 Year Domestic Warranty Program
How the program works?
Consumers who purchase Husqvarna branded finished products, including: lawn tractors, zero turn mowers, riders, walk behind mowers, chainsaws, blowers, hedge trimmers, pole pruners/saws, trimmers, brushcutters, and selected turf care products. Provided these products are used for non-income producing personal use or household purposes, excluding commercial, agricultural, retail, industrial and rental usage types, can extend the manufacturer’s warranty period from the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a 5 Year Domestic Warranty.
1. The consumer must purchase the required minimum pack quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil with the respective Husqvarna finished product at the point of purchase. Minimum genuine Husqvarna oil purchase requirements that apply to Husqvarna finished product purchases are listed as follows:
• Two stroke Handheld Products (excluding chainsaws) - minimum 1 litre of Husqvarna HP, LS+ or XP 2-Stroke Oil.
• 2-stroke chainsaws - minimum 1 litre of Husqvarna HP, LS+ or XP 2-Stroke Oil & 5L of Husqvarna bar & chain oil.
• 4 stroke Handheld Products – minimum of 1 litre of Husqvarna SAE 10W/30 Oil.
• 4 stroke Wheeled Product and Other models – minimum 4 litres of Husqvarna SAE 10W/30 Oil.
Where multiple products are purchased, a qualifying purchase of oil must be made for each individual product, for each product to qualify for the additional warranty period.
Both the Husqvarna product and genuine Husqvarna oil purchase must be itemised on the original product invoice/receipt.
2. Second, the consumer must obtain a copy of the product registration verifying their purchase, and the extended warranty from the participating Husqvarna Dealer*.
Consumers who are using the products for non-income producing personal use or household purposes only. Extended warranty exclusions include, but are not limited to, commercial, agricultural, rental, industrial and rental usage types.
1. Consumers are required to keep their proof of purchase for the length of warranty should verification be needed.
2. Husqvarna reserves the right to ask for this receipt prior to warranty work being performed.
3. Husqvarna branded accessories, spare parts and construction products are excluded from this program.
4. 5 Year Domestic Warranty is subject to Husqvarna manufacturers warranty terms and conditions as outlined in the product registration form and in the Warranty and Service Handbook.
5. Husqvarna 5 Year Domestic Warranty program is only available at participating Husqvarna Dealers.