Husqvarna Automower® Satisfaction Guarantee
Terms and Conditions:
During the Promotional Period set out below, the Husqvarna Automower® comes with a money back guarantee. Husqvarna is confident that
you will be satisfied with your Husqvarna Automower®. If for any reason, it does not meet your expectations within 45 days of installation, you
may arrange for its collection by your supplying Authorised Husqvarna Dealer for a full refund of the purchase price, excluding any installation
costs, subject to these terms and conditions (Offer).
By participating in this Offer you are deemed to have agreed to, and are bound by, these terms and conditions. When purchasing your Husqvarna Automower® you are entering an agreement with your chosen Authorised Husqvarna Dealer, not Husqvarna directly. Any issues should be reported directly to your supplying Authorised Husqvarna Dealer, who will support the Husqvarna Automower®. The Authorised Husqvarna dealer will contact Husqvarna if, for any reason, additional support is required.
- The Offer is only available to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over who purchase a Husqvarna Automower® for household or domestic use. The offer is not available where the purchase is for resale or the product is for commercial use. The Satisfaction Guarantee is not transferable.
- The Offer is valid for purchases made in the period from 1 September 2016 to 30 November 2017 (Promotional Period). Offer extended to 30 November 2017.
- The Offer is subject to the availability of goods and while promotional stock lasts.
- The Offer is only available at Authorised Husqvarna Dealers.
- You must inform the Authorised Husqvarna Dealer that you wish to take up the Offer when you purchase the Husqvarna Automower®. The Offer must be confirmed in writing by your Authorised Husqvarna Dealer at time of purchase.
- Prior to the installation of your Husqvarna Automower® you must allow the Husqvarna Authorised Dealer to asess your garden in order to ensure that your lawn is suitable. Whilst the Husqvarna Automower® has superb mowing capabilities there may be some obstacles, such as steps, that may need to be drawn to your attention and discussed pre‐installation, to ensure your expectations are met.
- The Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply if the Husqvarna Automower® is not purchased from, and installed by, an Authorised Husqvarna Dealer.
- The Authorised Husqvarna Dealer must conduct all installations and removal of the Husqvarna Automower®.
- Installation costs are evaluated by and payable to the Authorised Husqvarna Dealer in the addition to the purchase price. Husqvarna has no influence over these costs.
- It is your responsibility to ensure an adequate power supply is available to the Husqvarna Automower® to allow it to charge when required.
- It is your responsibility to ensure adequate maintenance is performed on any Husqvarna Automower® purchased to ensure its optimum performance. The Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply to any Husqvarna Automower® which has not been properly maintained by you.
- If in the rare event you are not satisfied with the Husqvarna Automower® you may arrange for it to be collected and removed by your Authorised Husqvarna Dealer within 45 days of the date of installation for a refund of the purchase price excluding installation costs. You must not return the Husqvarna Automower® yourself.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Husqvarna and the Authorised Husqvarna Dealer (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any per sonal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of any improper use of the Husqvarna Automower®, any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference.
- Husqvarna reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions at any time without notice, and suspend or cancel the Offer at any time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and the New Zealand courts shall have non‐exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.