“Our proven ring cutter concept now has the power and the ergonomics that PRIME gives. Also, with K 6500 Ring, we will be able to offer our customers a ring cutter with one of the highest effective outputs on the market”, says Johan Simonsson, Global Product Manager Power Cutters, Husqvarna Construction Products.
The main characteristics of K 6500 Ring lie in its high power, great ergonomics and low system weight. Another advantage is that it is possible to operate K 6500 Ring on both 1- and 3-phase. With an output of 5.5 kW on 3-phase and 3 kW on 1-phase (230 V), it is the most powerful electric ring cutter yet from Husqvarna.
Working together with PP 65
The ring cutter and the corresponding power pack PP 65 – which is air-cooled – are both easy to carry and handle thanks to their low weight. This makes the ring cutter suitable for applications where easy transportation is required, both to and around the worksite.
Keeping the power pack separated from the ring cutter also keeps it less exposed to dirt and
vibrations, ultimately leading to longer product life. K 6500 Ring is well suited for deep cutting, in- and outdoors. It handles concrete, stone and masonry, cutting smaller openings such as window and door openings. It also easily manages pipe cutting and pre-cutting of pipe trenches in installation work.
Main benefits K 6500 Ring with PP 65
• Low system weight and powerful performance.
• Great ergonomics.
• Built-in intelligence ensures optimal power and rpm for each cutting job.
• Wet cutting with easily adjustable water flow during operation.
• Good control of work due to minimal gyroscopic forces and low vibrations.
• Power pack has lo w weight and compact design, making it easy to handle and transpor t.
• Power pack separated fr om machine , making it less exposed to dir t and vibrations.
• Durable design and encapsulated motor minimizes service requirements.
• Equipped with load indicator LED , meaning the operator will be able to w ork with optimal po wer
and gets warned if there is a risk for motor overload.
Technical specifications – K 6500 Ring
• Motor: Electric high frequency
• Power: 5.5 kW (3-phase) / 3 kW (1-phase)
• Blade: 350 mm
• Cutting depth: 270 mm
• Weight without fuel and cutting equipment: 13.1 kg
Technical specifications – PP 65
• Power output: 7 kW (3-phase) / 4 kW (1-phase)
• Weight: 9.5 kg
• Can also be used with K 6500 power cutter and DM 650
Husqvarna PRIME™ product range
• Husqvarna PRIME™ is a new product range of high performance electric cutting equipment. By innovative utilization of high frequency current and digital processing Husqvarna brings a whole new level and efficiency and usability to the game, increasing performance, productivity and mobility f or the customers. Powerful. Revolutionary. Intelligent. Modular. Electric – that’s PRIME.
• The products that ha ve been intr oduced on the mark et are: Husqvarna DM 650, K 6500, K 6500
Ring, and the PP 65 po wer pack. Additional products will be intr oduced later.