Husqvarna Front mowers
Unbeatable in complex spaces.
With our newly developed P 500 series we take lawn mowing one step further. These front rotary mowers offer compact design, low cutting deck profile and unique articulated steering, providing unbeatable manoeuvrability and trimming ability in narrow and complex spaces.
The compact design, unique articulated steering and AWD provides unbeatable manoeuvrability, traction and slope stability in every situation. The front-mounted, low profile cutting deck gives superb access and optimized trimming ability, reducing the need for touch-up work with a walk-behind or a trimmer.
- Unique articulated steering
- The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Trimming ability
- The front-mounted cutting deck gives excellent overview of the working area, enabling precise, close-up trimming.
- Versatile usage
- A wide range of cutting decks and accessories makes our Riders exceptionally versatile, all year round.
- Hillside driving performance
- The machine’s low center of gravity in combination with the high-performing AWD-system gives excellent slope and hillside stability.
- Compact design
- The compact size together with the unique articulated steering makes it easy to manoeuvre the machine in narrow spaces and tricky areas.
- Combi deck
- The high-performance Combi deck is stamped from a single piece of steel plate. It’s a unique solution that delivers efficient mulching and rear discharge with exceptional results as well as problem-free operation.
These machines are ergonomically designed to make driving as convenient as possible, and to facilitate regular maintenance and service.
- Ergonomic operation
- Ergonomic operator’s interface for a comfortable ride during long working hours.
- Easy access
- The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy.
- Hydraulic power steering
- Heavy-duty hydraulic-cylinder power steering makes driving less strenuous.
- Service position
- Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
- Easy-access controls
- Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- Quick coupling
- Unique quick coupling allows attachments to be changed quickly and efficently without tools.
Commercial-grade engine and transmission, heavy-duty steel ladder frame and cast iron rear wagon means uncompromised durability and maximum uptime.
- High specification engines
- Our rotary front mowers are powered by 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel engines from Kubota and 2-cylinder full pressure-lubricated Kawasaki engines. These commercial engines combine fuel efficiency with exceptional power and torque.
- Durable ladder frame
- Heavy-duty steel ladder frame with reinforcements combined with an open design for excellent serviceability.
- Commercial graded transmission
- High-specified variable piston pumps with separate gear boxes for front and rear axle.
- Cast iron rear wagon
- For improved durability the complete rear wagon is in one piece ductile cast iron.