Husqvarna DC 5500 byder på exceptionel ydelse og rå kraft, som kan klare selv de mest krævende industrielle opgaver, hvor der kræves høj sugeevne og gennemstrømning for at fjerne luftbårne støvpartikler. Denne mobile og alsidige enhed kan bruges til både våd- og tørslibning sammen med Husqvarna PG 820 eller PG 680.
Konstruktionen fremstår som en attraktiv og alligevel robust og kraftig maskine.
Maskinen er testet både internt og på byggepladser, det sikrer teknisk effektivitet i praksis ude hos vores kunder.
Støvopsamlere med primært og sekundært filterhus, som sikrer effektiv opsamling af støvet.
Under no circumstances may the machine be started without having read the operators manual and paid special intensions to the safety instructions found in the operator’s manual. Should the user fail to comply with these, Husqvarna Construction Products Sweden AB or its representatives are free from all liability both directly and indirectly. Read through these operating instructions and make sure that you understand the contents before starting to use the machine. Should you, after reading these safety instructions, still feel uncertain about the safety risks involved you must not use the machine. Please contact your dealer for more information.
1. Position the vacuum in the working area.2. Ensure dust collection bag is fitted to collection cone.3. Plug vacuum into power supply and switch on power supply.
After every 10-20 minutes of operation, the primary filters will need cleaning as dust will build up on the inside of the filter socks. An increase in residual dust on the ground behind the grinder will be noticed.• Switch the machine to the off position.• Once the machine is completely without suction lightly rock the machine from front to back. While this is happening you will notice all the dust from inside the unit drop into the plastic bag attached to the collection cone.
Once the dust bag has collected around 20 kg of dust, to avoid lifting hazards caused by overfilling of dust bags, the dust bag should be changed.1. Clear the primary filters of dust as outlined previously and agitate bag so that dust settles in the bottom of the bag.2. Switch the machine back into ON position (you will notice the air is sucked from the plastic bag).
3. Tie bag off below the collection cone using a cable tie or other bag tie.4. Release elastic strap and remove sealed bag.IMPORTANT!Use extreme caution when releasing and reattaching elastic strap.5. Using elastic strap, attach new empty plastic bag (you will notice the air is sucked from the plastic bag).
6. Machine is now ready to be used for duct collection again.IMPORTANT!It is important to keep vacuum running during the bag changing process. This will keep the valve in the collection cone closed ensuring no dust will drop out from within the collection cone when bag changing is being performed. This method will greatly reduce operator exposure to fine dust particles when using the equipment. It is strongly advisable that all operators use a dust mask/respirator when changing dust bags or performing maintenance on the machine.
The Husqvarna DC 5500 can also be used for collection of wet materials such as slurry formed from the wet grinding process.In order to use the machine for wet collection, simply remove the primary filter socks from the unit.1. Disconnect the filter link hose.2. Release the large toggle latch.3. Fold the primary filter housing into the forward position.
4. Release the 2 small toggle latches.5. Lift the primary filters from within the primary filter housing.IMPORTANT!It is strongly advisable that all operators use a dust mask/respirator when removing primary filter socks from the machine.
The following maintenance steps should be followed to maximize optimal performance and reliability of the machine:Daily Inspection of Micro Filters:It is highly recommended that operators check dust levels inside secondary filter housing on a daily basis. This will indicate the effectiveness of the primary filters. If there is dust building up inside the secondary filter housing, it is more than likely due to reasons on the following pages.
1. Small holes or perforations have developed in primary filters.2. There is a problem with a seal in the primary filter housing assembly. If when inspected, it is found that there is dust building up inside the secondary filter housing, it is recommended to remove the primary filters and check for small holes or perforations.
Usually, small holes will begin to develop around the stitching of the filter media. If small holes are located, clean area around hole with either compressed air or vacuum. Once area is clean, the hole can be repaired with silicone sealant. If no small holes or perforations are found, check rubber seals in the primary filter housing assembly and make sure they are all intact.With consistent use the primary filters should be replaced approximately every 6 months. This will maintain good suction levels and reduce incidence of holes developing in the filters.
The secondary filter should be changed every 12 months. Made from a polyester filter media, the secondary filters can be washed out with water. Ensure they are fully dry prior to re-installation.On re-installation of the secondary filter, ensure the seals are firmly pressed against the wall of the secondary filter housing. This contact can be assessed by looking down through the filter link hose coupling.
Copyright © 2008-2011 Husqvarna AB (publ). Alle rettigheder forbeholdes. Alle viste priser er vejledende udsalgspriser.
Find din lokale Husqvarna-sælger eller -forhandler ved hjælp af forhandlersøgefunktionen.