Whether you need to break up a lawn or prepare a garden patch for sowing, Husqvarna has a cultivator for you. Our range comprises two different types of cultivators: rear-tine and front-tine. The rear-tine models are designed for use on densely packed earth and lawns. With powered wheels and counter-rotating tines these machines break up soil very effectively.
The front-tine cultivators are suitable for smaller landscaping work, such as preparing flower beds and garden patches. These cultivators are driven by the tines and are available with working widths from 24 cm to 85 cm. The smaller models are perfect for tighter garden spaces and can also be fitted with accessories for various garden tasks.
Things to keep in mind when buying a cultivator:
- For large and open areas a rear-tine counter-rotating cultivator or a front-tine cultivator with high engine power and generous working width is the most suitable.
- For quiet and environmentally-friendly operation choose the Husqvarna TB 1000 battery cultivator.
- For versatile garden tasks you might consider buying a front-tine cultivator with accessories for moss raking, edging, scarifying and ploughing.
- If you have many small patches and flower beds in your garden you should make sure that the cultivator you choose has carrying handles or transport wheels.
- For optimum manoeuvrability and control, choose a cultivator with a reverse gear.