This year’s edition of the Global Garden Report, Husqvarna’s annual gardening trend analysis, shows that the link between relaxation and time spent outdoors is stronger than ever. In short; by staying in close touch with nature we increase our sense of well-being. A fact that ties directly to the UK Noise Abatement Society’s newly instituted award: the Quiet Mark. As our gardens become more associated with stillness and harmony we now strive to make the work effort they need as silent as possible.
”This is a great initiative and we are delighted to receive the Quiet Mark as its very existence shows that Husqvarna Automower® is the way of the future. Its quiet operation let’s users sit back, relax and truly enjoy their garden – free from both the task of mowing and the noise that often comes with it,” says Torsten Bollweg, Vice President Brands & Marketing at Husqvarna Group.
The first Husqvarna Automower® model was launched 15 years ago and with the broad range avai¬lable today, including five different models, it’s now possible for anyone to get a helping robotic hand in the garden. Regardless of lawn-size. Gently and quietly roaming its assigned area the automatic mower is constantly at work, chopping grass into fine pieces that fertilize the ground. Thus simultan¬eously adding a healthy green look to your well-trimmed lawn.
This is the Quiet Mark
• An international mark of approval award by the UK Noise Abatement Society, divided into 25 categories.
• Encouraging worldwide companies in the development of noise reduction within the design of everyday machines and appliances.
• A charity led initiative working together with industry to transform our living and working environments to become healthier and less stressed.
This is the Husqvarna Automower®
• The original robotic mower, and one of the first products to receive the Quiet Mark in the “Garden Tool & Lawnmowers” cate¬gory.
• Five different models: Covering everything from 500 to 6000 sqm.
• Quiet, and extremely easy to use, Husqvarna Automower® is designed to give owners the perfect lawn – by doing nothing.
For more information please contact:
Gunilla Gustavs, Corporate Communications
Direct: +46 8 738 9224
Mobile: +46 703 00 95 57
About Husqvarna Group
The Husqvarna Group is the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmers, lawn mowers and garden tractors. The Group is also the European leader in consumer watering products and one of the world leaders in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The product offering includes products for both consumers and professional users. The Group’s products are sold via dealers and retailers in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2011 amounted to SEK 30 billion, and the average number of employees was approximately 15,700.