Perhaps you already know that the Husqvarna Rider is the ultimate ride-on mower in any garden. The front-mounted cutting deck reaches almost everywhere and the unique articulated steering provides unsurpassed manoeuvrability. But did you know that the Husqvarna Rider can also be used for a variety of other tasks? You can use it for hauling garden waste, sweeping and spreading, and for snow clearing during winter. The Rider can also function as an aerator, a moss rake, roller and gravel harrow. There is a wide range of attachments available that enables the Rider to perform all kinds of tasks in your garden – all year round. The attachments comprises of both front and rear-mounted tools, all of top quality and developed to deliver high performance.
“The attachments increase the versatility of the Husqvarna Rider even more. All attachments are designed so that you can quickly attach and detach them”, says Mikael Tidkvist, product manager for Riders at Husqvarna.
Popular Rider attachments
• Trailers of different sizes. Practical for transport of soil, waste, wood etc. With folder tailgate for easy loading and unloading.
• Snow thrower: Highly effective two-stage snow thrower; perfect for removing large amounts of snow from driveways and paths around your house.
• Snow blade: Rugged steel blade with steel blade edge, for efficient snow clearing for many winters to come.
• Broom: Clean your driveway from leaves, debris and thin layers of snow with the rotating broom.
• Flail mower: Perfect for clearing rough areas with overgrown grass and low brushwood.
• Sweeper/collector: A tow-behind sweeper/collector for efficient collection of grass clippings and leaves. Can be emptied from the driver’s seat.
For the full range, see link to the right.