Ride and mow – anytime, everywhere.
Husqvarna Riders are undoubtedly the ultimate ride-on mower in any garden. The front-mounted cutting deck reaches almost everywhere and the unique articulated steering provides unsurpassed manoeuvrability and small turning radius.
The articulated steering and front mounted cutting decks deliver unrivalled efficiency, not just when mowing. With attachments it’s ideal for year around use.
- Patented articulated steering
- Our patented articulated steering increases driving pleasure by improving manoeuvrability.
- Front-mounted cutting deck
- Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent reach into corners and under bushes.
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD)
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on the situation and ground condition.
- Power steering
- Power-assisted steering makes driving less strenuous and more enjoyable.
- Cutting decks and accessories
- A wide range of cutting decks and accessories makes our Riders exceptionally versatile.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission and controls ergonomically grouped within easy reach of the driver’s seat. All speaks for effortless handling.
- AWD transmission
- A reliable Kanzaki hydrostatic transmission with dual transaxles. The hydraulic system provides excellent traction via differentials, reducing the risk of tearing the grass.
- Grouped controls
- All controls, including the cutting height adjustment, are ergonomically located and easy to reach from the seat. The blades are activated automatically when the cutting deck is lowered.
- Service position
- Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
All Husqvarna Riders are using a boxframe design in 3 mm thick steel plate. The frame is powder coated for corrosion resistance.
- Thick steel plate
- All Riders are built on rugged, powder-coated frames of 3mm thick steel plate.
- Stamped cutting deck
- The robust and deeply shaped Combi cutting deck is stamped from one single sheet of steel.
- Premium engines
- Reliable and durable OHV-engines with single or twin cylinders from the established engine producers Briggs & Stratton and Kawasaki.