Husqvarna Zero turn mowers
Compact machines with high capacity.
Our zero turn mowers are designed for efficient mowing of both small and large areas. All ZTH models have robust and compact design, high-productive cutting decks and the markets lowest centre of gravity.
No turning radius. High cutting speed and large cutting widths. That is what makes the ZTH mowers unbeatable when it comes to productivity.
- Zero-turn steering system
- Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise manoeuvring and allows the mower to rotate around its own axle, without any turning radius.
- Wide cutting decks
- For optimum productivity and time-efficiency the mowers can be equipped with wide cutting decks.
- High cutting speed
- A remarkable productivity is possible to reach thanks to the mowers manoeuvrability in combination with high cutting speed.
The ZTH mowers have efficient vibration dampening of the seat and foot rest. The driver's seat is adjustable and the dual levers have comfortable grips and adjustable dampeners for soft action.
- Low centre of gravity
- Low center and wide stance allow exceptional stabillity and comfortable ride. New wider 10“ tyres provide less grass compaction.
- Comfortable drivers environment
- The driver's seat is adjustable and vibration isolated, all controls are placed within easy reach and the dual steering levers have foam padded grips and viscous dampeners.
Robust one-piece steel chassis, heavy-duty bearings in pivoting front wheels and efficient vibration dampening between engine and frame are some of the solutions that ensure long product life.
- Commercial engines
- Kawasaki V-twin, OHV- engines with full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter. Liquid cooled and turbo charged (only 34 hp) diesel engines from Daihatsu. Combines exceptional power and torque with fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.
- Oil cooler
- Oil cooling keeps the oil temperature even, so the machine can be operated for longer periods.
- Long-life technical solutions
- High-spec components ensure a long service life in demanding conditions.