Husqvarna Front mowers
Unbeatable in complex spaces.
With our newly developed P 500 series we take lawn mowing one step further. These front rotary mowers offer a compact design, low cutting deck profile and unique articulated steering, providing unbeatable manoeuvrability and trimming ability in narrow and complex spaces.
The compact design, unique articulated steering and AWD provides unbeatable manoeuvrability, traction and slope stability in every situation. The front-mounted, low profile cutting deck gives superb access and optimised trimming ability, reducing the need for touch-up work with a walk-behind or a trimmer.
- Patented articulated steering
- Our patented articulated steering increases driving pleasure by improving manoeuvrability.
- Cutting decks and accessories
- A wide range of cutting decks and accessories makes our Riders exceptionally versatile.
These machines are ergonomically designed to make driving as convenient as possible, and to facilitate regular maintenance and service.
- Tilting hood
- The tilting hood and easy accessible servicing points makes maintenance and servicing easy.
- Service position
- Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
- Easy-access controls
- Controls are easily accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- Quick coupling
- Unique quick coupling allows attachments to be changed quickly and efficently without tools.
Commercial-grade engine and transmission, heavy-duty steel ladder frame and cast iron rear wagon means uncompromised durability and maximum uptime.
- High specification engines
- Our rotary front mowers are powered by 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel engines from Kubota and 2-cylinder full pressure-lubricated Kawasaki engines. These commercial engines combine fuel efficiency with exceptional power and torque.