Always put important things in front.
All Husqvarna Riders are equipped with our articulated steering system and with front-mounted cutting decks for total control of the working area. Reach easily under bushes and close to fences and walls. Work quickly, get good results and have fun with our ride-on mowers.
The unique articulated steering and front-mounted cutting decks let you reach under bushes and close to fences. With the wide program of optional attachments you can work year-round.
- Articulated steering
- The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Front-mounted cutting deck
- Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessibility into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD)
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on situation and ground condition.
All controls are ergonomically grouped within easy reach of the driver’s seat, creating a comfortable driver’s environment.
- Control panel
- All controls, including the cutting height adjustment, are ergonomically located and easy to reach from the operator's seat. The blades are engaged automatically when the cutting deck is lowered.
- Service position
- Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
The box-frame design chassis of Husqvarna Riders are constructed of welded 3 mm thick steel and the cutting decks are made of one-piece stamped steel plate.
- Robust chassis
- Most Riders are built using precision welding in 3-mm thick steel plate and are powder-coated for optimum restistance.
- Stamped cutting deck
- The robust and deeply shaped Combi cutting deck is stamped from one single sheet of steel.
- Pressure lubricated 2-cyl. engines
- Kawasaki V-twin, overhead-valve engine with full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter. Combines exceptional power and torque with fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.