Power for the green revolution.
From time to time you need to cultivate the soil to achieve better growth. Using a spade can be backbreaking, but with a motorised cultivator the job gets done perfectly and with minimal effort.
Our largest cultivators have powerful engines and counter-rotating tines, which are extremely efficient on densely packed soils and older lawns.
- OHV engine
- Easy-start, powerful overhead-valve engine.
- Reverse gearbox
- Improves maneuverability and control.
The counterweight increases weight on the drive wheels and improves balance when operating and the tine shield minimises debris spray.
- Tine shield
- Minimizes debris spray from the rotating tines.
Easy-starting engine, comfortable handle system and well-grouped controls make work easy, even in the toughest soils. The large driving wheels provide good traction on all surfaces.
- Adjustable handlebar
- Vertically adjustable handlebar, for improved ergonomics.
- Easy-access controls
- Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
All Husqvarna cultivators are designed to take tough treatment. Engines and transmissions are built for intensive operation over many years.
- High-quality components
- All built-in components are of the highest quality and thoroughly tested to validate top class durability.
- Durable and high-spec engine
- Equipped with a durable, highspecification engine from Briggs & Stratton.