The first package – the Additional feature package - allows the user to control one extra hydraulic function precisely, such as axial rotation of grapplers and shearer. The user also has access to additional tools like vertical mills. Cylinder protection is included in the additional feature package to protect against bumps and blows.
Full power at 55°C
The Cooling package holds the same features as the Additional feature package, but also contains a cooling kit. The Cooling package is compatible with DXR 2/300 series and can work continuously with full power on work sites where the ambient temperature (convection heat) is up to 55°C, which enables higher productivity and efficiency.
“Traditionally, when working in high temperatures, you are somewhat restricted if you want to keep full power and load throughout the job. With the new Cooling package you save both time and money and can stay on full power the whole time”, says Lars Gustafsson.
For example, the Cooling package works excellent when removing dross in steel works – a place where the ambient temperature always is high.
Deals with radiation heat
The third package in the set-up, the Heat protection package, can be used on DXR 270, DXR 300 and DXR 310. It holds all the benefits of the Cooling package and the Additional feature package, but also contains steel tracks, steel feet, heat protected hydraulic hoses, special hydraulic oil, fireresistant oil and compressed air hose to breaker.
It protects vital parts from damage caused by both radiant heating and conduction heating. If you want to work efficiently with DXR in process industry and kilns with high radiation and convection heat – the Heat protection package is the choice for you.
“The steel details are added to cope with heat – and makes it possible to operate the machine in high radiation heat in front of the machine in an efficient way”, says Lars Gustafsson.
When ordered directly from factory
Additional feature package
• Enables the user to control one extra hydraulic function, such as axial rotation of grapplers and shearer.
• Contains: cylinder protection C2–C3, one extra hydraulic function
• Works with all Husqvarna DXR machines
• Enables work with full power in high ambient temperatures (up to 55°C)
• Contains: the features from the Additional feature package, compressed air-cooler
• Works with Husqvarna DXR 2/300 series
Heat protection package
• Enables work in process industry and in kilns with high radiation and convection heat
• Contains: the features from the Additional feature package and the Cooling package, steel tracks, steel feet, heat protected hydraulic hoses, special hydraulic oil and compressed air hose to breaker
• Can be complemented with the optional SB 302 and SB 202 breakers with heat-resistant kit (incl hose protection)
• Works with Husqvarna DXR 270, DXR 300 and DXR 310
Buy packages directly with your new DXR
All three packages can be bought with a new DXR machine directly from the factory. Installing these packages in the clean factory environment saves time and money. The included components are also available for aftermarket installation, but the packages differ when ordering for aftermarket. Please contact your sales representant for more information about aftermarket installation.